Uluru Highlights - 2 Days
- Durata: 2 Zile (aprox.)
- Cod produs: LYY43
- Day 1: Welcome to Uluṟu (Ayers Rock) – Base Tour & Sunset
- Day 2: Uluṟu Sunrise – Kata Tjuṯa (the Olgas) – Farewell from Uluṟu (Ayers Rock)
On arrival at Ayers Rock Airport you will be transferred to the resort (flights to arrive prior to 1.30pm).
This afternoon join your Driver Guide for a drive around the base of Uluru. Continue to the Kuniya Walk, where you’ll be escorted to the Mutitjulu Waterhole. View ancient rock art and learn about the flora and fauna and the Aboriginal and European history of Uluru. Visit the Uluru – Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre to see Aboriginal arts and crafts. Later, travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area to witness the striking colour changes of Uluru at sunset while enjoying sparkling wine and nibbles.
Hotel: Outback Pioneer Hotel (Budget), Desert Gardens Hotel(Standard) or Sails in the Desert Hotel (Superior), Ayers Rock Resort.
After sunset, join us under the stars at our exclusive venue. Enjoy sparkling wine on arrival, then dine on a menu of steak, lamb sausages, chicken skewers and garlic prawns, salads and a tasty dessert. All accompanied by a selection of wines, beers and soft drinks. There’s time for stargazing too (weather permitting).
Farewell from Uluṟu (Ayers Rock)
Rise early this morning to travel to the Uluru sunrise viewing area. Watch the first rays of the sun set the Red Centre alight while enjoying a warming cup of tea or coffee. Then travel to the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). On the way enjoy panoramic views of the southern side of Kata Tjuta before arriving at the base of Walpa Gorge. Spend time exploring the gorge and the unusual conglomerate rock formations. The walking trail through Walpa Gorge follows the natural creek bed between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
This afternoon you will be transferred to Ayers Rock Airport (flights to depart after 12.30pm).
2 Day Short Break
Daily 2.30pm (Apr-Oct)
and 3.00pm (Nov-Mar)
at Ayers Rock Resort
11.00am approximately, Ayers Rock Resort
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Detailed and informative commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Return airport transfers- flight details to be provided 45 days prior to travel
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle to hold 1 litre
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Low level of fitness required for Uluru base walk. Base walk is a one hour (approximately) gentle walk on flat ground.
Or, Good level of fitness is required to climb Uluṟu.
- Moderate level of fitness required for Kata Tjuta. Walking on uneven surface required to complete Walpa Gorge walk, however, guests can return to the coach at any time if needed.
The above prices are the starting prices and only applicable during off seasons. Surcharges are applied for travel between 1/12 to 28/2, during any festival (like Chinese New Year etc), cruise arrival time and on School and Public Holidays in Australia due to the increase in accommodation cost. So contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before you book to get the right price.