Kangaroo Island Day Tour
- Duration: 16 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: L586
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach. You will never forget Kangaroo Island’s natural beauty.
You can also choose from several other travel optionsincluding flying directly from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island or a combination of coach travel and flying.
- Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis
- Cruise across Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
- Walk amongst wild Seals as they laze on the beach and surf the waves into shore
- Seal Bay is home to over 500 Australian Sea Lions
- Enjoy an Aussie style lunch in a charming country setting
- Lookout for Koalas and Echidnas in their natural habitat
- The unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
- Astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
- Discover the popular haven for New Zealand Fur Seals and soaring sea birds at Admirals Arch
- Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and journey onto Adelaide
Departs: 6.45am Returns: 10.30pm
Coach transfer to Cape Jervis, return cruise to Kangaroo Island, lunch, park fees, and on-island touring
An alternate itinerary mat at times be offered due to operational requirements.