Great Barrier Reef with Reef Magic Cruises
- Duration : 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : LOKGBR496
Locally owned and operated, Reef Magic cruises to the "Marine World" pontoon at Moore Reef. The water is warm and clear, the coral is stunning in its variety and colour, and tiny Angel Fish to schools of Coral Trout will keep you gasping in underwater surprise.
- Reef Magic cruise to Moore Reef
- 5 hours on the reef
- Lowest passengers numbers of any reef activity platform
- Snorkelling equipment
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Underwater observatory with fish feeding demonstration
- Semi-submersible and glass bottom boat with interactive commentary
- Morning/afternoon teas
- Reef tax
- Cairns Hotel pickup
- Northern Beaches hotel pickup
- Optional gratuities
- This tour picks up from Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodations. Not Port Douglas accommodations.
- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices in adult/child sizes
- Spectacular coral formations, colourful tropical fish, clams ... maybe meet a sea turtle!
- On board Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Semi-Submersible tours with interactive commentary
- Glass Bottom Boat tours with interactive commentary
- Fish feeding and identification session with our Marine Biologist
- Underwater Observatory
- Use of Sundeck, Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
- Morning/Afternoon Tea plus a full hot/cold buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- Tea/Coffee and drinking water is available free of charge throughout the day
- Access to reference materials on the reef
- German & French speaking crew are available to assist international visitors
All tours have 3 pick up options:
Pickup Cairns Hotels - a pickup and drop off will be supplied for hotels located in the Cairns City.
Pickup Northern Beaches Hotels - a pickup and drop off will be supplied for hotels located in the Northern Beaches.
Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal - No transfers are offered. Guests are required to make their own way to the Reef Fleet Terminal (1 Spence St, Cairns City)