- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: LKNZ41L
A full day tour from Queenstown visiting the country's most famous natural attraction in the Fiordland National Park.
See steep mountains including Mitre Peak which rises directly out of the sea to a snow capped peak 1,722 meters above sea level.
A 2 hour cruise around the fiord highlights the many waterfalls taking you up close to these magnificent land formations.
- Depart Queenstown, along the journey stop at Cafe Te Anau
- Highlights include Mirror Lakes, Eglinton Valley, The Chasm and Monkey Creek
- Travel through the Homer Tunnel
- Board your Milford Sound Eco Cruise for a breathtaking look at the famous Milford Sound
- Enjoy a boxed lunch on-board your cruise
- Stop on the way back in Queenstown along Boulevard Te Anau
Departs: 6:45am Returns: 7.00pm
Hotel pickup and drop off, boxed lunch and Milford Sound Eco Cruise