Kuranda with Army Duck Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kuranda
- Product code: PN5R0K
Tropical North Queensland rainforest is to experience nature at its finest! Rail, Gondolas, and amphibious Army Ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest village of Kuranda.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- Free time in Kuranda Vilage
- Optional gratuities
This tour is available from Cairns accommodations only. Please refer to 'Grand Kuranda' for pickups from Northern Beaches or Port Douglas.
- Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway for a spectacular journey with stunning views, pass massive Barron Falls, Stoney Creek and cross steep ravines
- Visit Rainforestation Nature Park set in a lush tropical environment
- Tour the world heritage rainforest in a 6 wheel drive amphibious World War 2 army duck
- Learn of rainforest ecology on land and water, meet many of the unique inhabitants - butterflies, water dragons, pythons, turtles and eels
- Tropical Fruit Orchard
- Time to explore Kuranda - the village in the rainforest
- Browse in the markets, shops and art galleries or visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (own expense)
- Ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over pristine rainforest just metres above the forest canopy
- Short walks at Barron Falls and Red Peak offer stunning views and time to explore the forest floor
- Sensational panoramic views of the Coral Sea, Cairns City, lush tableland region and mountain ranges.