Kuranda All Inclusive
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kuranda
- Product code: PG9BNS
Experience Tropical North Queensland - nature at its finest! Rail, gondolas, and amphibious Army Ducks all come together to enable you to appreciate the compelling enchantment of the rainforest. This tour includes the rainforest village of Kuranda, Aboriginal dancing, a Dreamtime experience, and native animals.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Army Duck Tour & Tropical Fruit Orchard
- World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk
- Koala and Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Levy
- Optional gratuities
- This tour picks up from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas accommodations.
- Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway for a spectacular journey with stunning views, pass massive Barron Falls, Stoney Creek and cross steep ravines
- Free time to explore Kuranda - the village in the rainforest
- Browse in the markets, shops and art galleries.
- Visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Visit Rainforestation Nature Park set in a lush tropical environment
- Enjoy the World Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Tour the world heritage rainforest in a 6 wheel drive amphibious World War 2 Army Duck
- Learn of rainforest ecology on land and water, meet many of the unique inhabitants - butterflies, water dragons, pythons, turtles and eels
- Tropical Fruit Orchard
- Witness the Pamagirri Aboriginal dancers perform in the rainforest amphitheatre
- Experience a Dreamtime Walk and learn of Aboriginal culture, spear throwing demonstrations and try your hand at boomerang throwing!
- See native wildlife close-up - kangaroos, wombats, koalas and crocodiles
- Perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (own expense)
- Ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway over pristine rainforest just metres above the forest canopy
- Short walks at Barron Falls and Red Peak offer stunning views and time to explore the forest floor
- Sensational panoramic views of the Coral Sea, Cairns City, lush tableland region and mountain ranges.
- Return coach transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas accommodations.
Please note itinerary may operate in reverse depending on pick up location.