Daintree Wilderness overnight
- Trvanie: 2 Dní (cca.)
- Poloha: Daintree
- Kód produktu: P24ZH1
Daintree is nature's kingdom, a gem in Australia's crown of natural icons, where the world oldest rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef. Fan palms, flying paradise kingfishers, tree frogs, butterflies of every hue and colour, rainbow lorikeets, and entwining strangler figs enhance the beauty of the area. Rampant climbing vines set by crystal streams flow into the tropical sea. The remote natural magnificence of Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wet Tropics is far from the glitz of civilization and brings both awe and peace - a true solace to the soul.
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat
- Morning Tea
- Vehicular Cable Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Overnight Accommodation
- Free afternoon to explore Cape Tribulation or book some optional extra activities. Ask us about these options.
- Free morning to explore Cape Tribulation or book some optional extra activities
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Free time at Cape Tribulation Beach
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- National Park Fees
- Return Transfers Back to Accommodation
- All Twin Share accommodation requires 2 adults. If just 1 adult the Single Share needs to be selected.
- This tour picks up from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas accommodations.
- Head north along the Coral Coast on a Scenic Coastal Drive following the Great Barrier Reef Drive
- Visit Wildlife Habitat for a guided tour through the three wildlife environments - rainforest, wetlands and grasslands (Morning Tea included)
- Head inland passing sugar cane fields towards Daintree National Park
- Cross the Daintree River on board a cable driven vehicular ferry
- Travel deep into Daintree rainforest and enjoy a delicious Tropical Lunch
- Be dropped off to your chosen overnight accommodation
- Spend the afternoon with free time exploring Cape Tribulation or book some optional extra activities. Ask us about these activities.
- Spend the morning enjoying free time exploring Cape Tribulation or book some optional extra activities
- Spot flora and fauna on a guided rainforest walk, with great photo opportunities
- Time for a walk along this perfect beach or view the headland from the boardwalk
- Dazzling untrodden white sand beaches capped by an azure tropical sea meet the dense green of the rainforest jungle
- Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Seas at Alexandra Lookout
- Cruise the Daintree River - mangroves, impenetrable jungle rainforest and crocodile infested waters
-Departs 7.30am from Cairns and 8.05am from Port Douglas on Day 1
-Returns 7.30pm to Cairns and 6.30pm to Port Douglas on Day 2
-All rates are adult fares