Green Island Reef by Big Cat - Full Day Tour
- Varighed: 8 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Great Barrier Reef
- Produkt kode: PYLCQX
Green Island is an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish. Explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and take it all in.
- Big Cat Green Island Cruise
- Tea/Coffee on boarding
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Buffet Lunch
- All taxes and charges
- Optional gratuities
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen
- Courtesy hotel transfer from Cairns or Palm Cove to the Reef Fleet Terminal
- Cruise to Green Island - you'll have 5 hours on the island
- On board briefing of the days activities and options
- Green Island - vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforests and fun
- Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal clear reef waters
- View the coral reef from the Glass Bottom Boat
- Witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world - get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
- View the coral reef and prolific tropical fish from the semi-submarine
- Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia - a fascinating walk through a nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and melanesian artifacts (own expense)
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board the "Big Cat"
- Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach
- Optional activities include scuba or helmet diving, parasailing or canoeing (own expense).
YOU CAN CHOSE TO INCLUDE BOTH OR JUST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING - SNORKEL / GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
All tours have 3 pick up options:
Pickup Cairns Hotels - a pickup and drop off will be supplied for hotels located in the Cairns City.
Pickup Northern Beaches Hotels - a pickup and drop off will be supplied for hotels located in the Northern Beaches.
Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal - No transfers are offered. Guests are required to make their own way to the Reef Fleet Terminal (1 Spence St, Cairns City)