Green Island Reef Tour Half Day
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Great barrier reef
- Product code: PCH9TN
A morning half day tour offering 2 hours on Green Island - an idyllic coral cay in paradise. Snorkel off the beach over stunning coral reefs, ablaze with underwater colours and teeming with myriads of coloured exotic reef fish. Perhaps explore the island rainforest, walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and just take it all in.
- Reef Rocket Green Island cruise
- Snorkelling equipment or glass bottom boat
- All taxes & charges
- Optional gratuities
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen
- Courtesy hotel transfer from Cairns or Palm Cove to the Reef Fleet Terminal
- Cruise to Green Island - you'll have 2 hours on the island
- On board briefing of the days activities and options
- Green Island - vivid aqua waters, superb beaches, tropical rainforests and fun
- Choose to either Snorkel from the beach and swim in the warm, crystal clear reef waters or view the coral reef from the Glass Bottom Boat
- Witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world - get acquainted with tropical fish, clams and anemones!
- View the coral reef and prolific tropical fish from the semi-submarine
- Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia - a fascinating walk through a nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and melanesian artifacts (own expense)
- Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach
All tours have 3 pick up options:
Pickup Cairns Hotels - a pickup and drop off will be supplied for hotels located in the Cairns City.
Pickup Northern Beaches Hotels - a pickup and drop off will be supplied for hotels located in the Northern Beaches.
Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal - No transfers are offered. Guests are required to make their own way to the Reef Fleet Terminal (1 Spence St, Cairns City)