Kangaroo Island Overnight (G)
- Varaktighet: 2 Dagar (cirka)
- Plats: Kangaoo island
- Produktkod: L546
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach... Kangaroo Island - so natural, so unique with dramatic pockets of unspoiled wilderness.
This is indeed nature's treasure island.
- Early start coach travel to Cape Jervis
- Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis for the cruise
- Cruise the Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
- Take a guided tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery and learn about the history of the oil distillery
- Enjoy an Aussie country style two course lunch in a rural setting at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Walk in the wild with seals on the beach at Seal Bay, home for over 500 Australian Sea Lions
- Witness a birds of prey free-flight presentation at Raptor Domain
- Continue to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park - koalas, penguins, hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, snakes, crocodiles, reptiles
- Settle in to your overnight accommodation at Mercure KI
- Enjoy a full buffet breakfast before you commence on your second day of touring Kangaroo Island
- Visit Clifford's Honey Farm - informative talk by the keeper followed by tastings and opportunity to sample honey ice cream!
- Delicious two course lunch is served at Hanson Bay Visitor Centre Cafe
- After your lunch, opportunity to look for koalas in their natural habitat and see an abundance of native birdlife in the wildlife sanctuary
- Continue to the western most part of the island ...
- Unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
- Witness astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
- Take in the spectacle of Admirals Arch
- See New Zealand fur seals in their natural ocean environment
- Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and onto Adelaide
Returns: 10.30pm (next day)
Coach transfer to Cape Jervis, return cruise to Kangaroo Island, lunch, park fees, on island touring, twin share accomodation with breakfast and lunch on second day, Clifford's Honey Farm, birds of prey free-flight presentation, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park and Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
Passengers travelling alone pay the single price of $730.00