Christchurch to Queenstown
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Christchurch
- Product code: LNZ27
Travel south from Christchurch via Lake Tekapo, Lindis Pass and the McKenzie Country. Morning tea stop (own cost) with spectacular views of the Southern Alps. Stop for lunch at Mount Cook Village (own arrangements) located at the foot of New Zealand's highest peak Aorangi ( Mount Cook).
Flight for sighseeing is highly recommended (own cost) at either Glentanner or Tekapo enabling you experience some of the most dramatic alpine and glacier scenery in the world. Continue to Queenstown via the fruit growing area of Cromwell.
- Visit the church of the Good Shepherd in Tekapo
- Stop in Glentanner - perhaps take a scenic flight (own expense)
- Spend time for lunch in Aoraki/Mount Cook
- Travel through Tarra
- Stop at Mrs Jones Orchard in Cromwel
Departs: 7.30am Returns: 6.45pm
Hotel pickup and transfers