Auckland Full Day with Wine Tasting
- 기간: 8 시 (대략)
- 위치: Auckland
- 상품 코드: LNZ05
360 degree views from Mount Eden (one of 49 volcanic cones in the area), a visit to the Auckland War Memorial Museum and city sights of the university, urban beaches, the Harbour Bridge.
After a brief stop to purchase some lunch, you will head over to Waiheke Island (35 minutes by ferry) for a wine tour.
On arrival at the Waiheke Ferry Terminal, you will be met by your knowledgeable tour driver and then taken on your wine tasting experience at 3 world class vineyards - Mudbrick, Ridgeview Estate and Te Whau. Explore Waiheke Island using the scheduled bus service at your leisure.
- Queen Street, the heart of Auckland City
- Auckland University (NZ's largest) and the CBD
- Viaduct Harbour and Wynyard Quarter, the latest extension of Auckland's vibrant waterfront
- Auckland Museum, view priceless exhibits and artefacts unique to our country
- Winter Gardens - located nearby is an alternative opportunity for those wishing to see rare indoor plants and a spectacular fern display
- Parnell - Early Maori and European working class settlements that today feature an eclectic mix of cafe's, boutiques and bars located amongst immaculately restored villas
- City Waterfront lined with Pohutukawa Trees (NZ Christmas Tree) and white sandy beaches. Views of the magnificent Hauraki Gulf and exotic islands
- Cruise the Hauraki Gulf to Waiheke Island to enjoy wine tastings
- Return to Auckland at your leisure - the return ferry ticket is open dated
Daily (Oct to Apr) and Wed to Sun (May to Sep)
Departs: 10.00am Returns: 5.30pm
Hotel pickup, return Waiheke ferry, wine tastings
Tour concludes with ferry return to Auckland. The last ferry departs the island at 12.30am (10.15pm on Sundays and Public Holidays)
A $5pp donation is requested on entry to the Museum.