Blue Mountains Adventures
- Duration : 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : L-O15W
This tour involves lots of bush walk. A moderate level of fitness is required. Minimum child's age is 11 years.
Head out of the city and start your day looking for wildlife at Euroka clearing.
See native birds and wild Easter Grey Kangaroos in their own habitat.
We stop for a morning tea break at Glenbrook where you can refuel for the next adventure, a 2hr guided walk to Wentworth Falls.
You will be amazed as your guide introduces you to native flora and fauna as you make your way into the valley of Wentworth Falls.
After your included lunch, we descend into the Jamison Valley via the historic Furber Stairs.
World Heitage rainforest surrounds you as you view Katoomba Falls and the iconic Three Sisters.
Next we board the Scenic Railway, the steepest railway (Optional) in the world, for a ride to the top of the Valley or walk back to the top. Relax as we return to the city with an experience gained and new friends to share memories with. L
- Experienced and knowledgeable Driver Guide
- Detailed and informative commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park entry fee
Scenic Railway $20 and can be added as optional extra
- Enclosed sturdy walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Personal requisites
- Small Water bottle
- Jacket in cooler months
Overnight Accommodation in Blue Mountains YHA can be added as optional extra
- Children 10 years and under are not permitted on this tour.
- Operates all year
- Departs: Daily 7.45am from selected Sydney pick-ups
- Returns: 6.30pm approximately
- This tour requires a reasonable level of fitness
7:00AM Kings Cross, cnr Macleay and Orwell St's
7:20AM Sydney Harbour Mariott, 30 Pitt St
7:30AM Sydney Central YHA, 11 Rawson St
7:45AM Park Royal, 150 Day St, Sydney