Rottnest Island with Lunch
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rottnest
- Product code: L659
Departing Perth by high speed ferry take in the sights along the Swan River and Fremantle before arriving at Rottnest Island. Enjoy free time on arrival at Rottnest before enjoying a delicious buffet lunch at the Rottnest Lodge. Join a guided 1.5 hour Rottnest Island tour by coach to take in the views of stunning sandy beaches, turquoise water, Wadjemup Lighthouse, coastal heaths and local quokkas. Learn about the island's history and culture and be sure to wander along the boardwalk at West End to soak up the excellent views.
- Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry "Star Flyte"
- Enjoy views of Perth City and Swan River as you cruise out of Perth with full commentary
- Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island and free time to explore and shop
- Join a 1.5 hour guided coach tour of Rottnest Island with commentary - unspoilt white sandy beaches, emerald waters and reefs, boardwalks, coastal heath and meet the local quokkas
- Learn of the island's aboriginal history
- Identify numerous bird species who call the island home
- Re-board "Star Flyte" ferry to complete you sightseeing tour back to Barrack Street Jetty
Departs: 8:30am Returns: 6:00pm
Transfer to Ferry departure point, return Ferry Cruise to Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island Coach Tour, Buffet Lunch and Rottnest Island Admission Fee